Friday, October 8, 2010

$54,000 In 17 Months!

By Brandon Lee
Pelham, NC

I first heard Dave on the radio in the first part of 2006. I came home and told my wife about some guy on the radio that made perfect sense. I later bought the book "TTMO" (Total Money Makeover) and read it in about two days!

My wife and I were on board and really got focused. We paid down $24,000 in about 10 months but we still had two cars to pay for and we owned some land that was land locked. I had contacted the neighboring landowner about buying the land but never heard from him. So I turned to the Lord. I asked the Lord to help me sell the land and in turn I would teach FPU (Financial Peace University) at our church. The next day the guy called and offered to buy the land. Jesus called my bluff! I taught the class this past spring.

In total, we paid off $54,000 in 17 months. Thanks Dave for your ministry! The crowns you will be able to lay at the Masters feet one day will be incredible!


Do you have a story about how your FPU course has made a difference in your church? Please share it with us!

Motivated by this story? Read more success stories!


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment