Friday, October 1, 2010

Aug 9, Cabin Fever

by Lucie B?rub?
(Yellowknife, NT Canada)

Lulu's Cakes

Lulu cakes

Backdrop

Backdrop

Cabin Walls

The cabin walls

Cabin

Cabin

Lulu's Cakes Backdrop Cabin Walls Cabin

This was another replica of another friends cabin on the Lake.Rolled in a piece of gum paste made me "painting" with vodka and painted gel.He food coloring trees to make a subsequent fall in hand and placed it in a large bowl to dry, to give you some curve.

Cut two panels for the roof and four walls. Also I Corté doors and Windows templates I strong paper. I took a PIN and striped walls of gum to give an impression of wood before the dried pulp. Once the walls were dry, had been glued together with the Royal icing. I painted them with brown "paint".

Paste Windows, doors and the Royal cherry flower boxes. I did a shape square long snake and cut pieces that attached to the ends of the "records" to give a definition.

Had mixed two batches of fondant in two shades of blue. Rolled into "snakes" and placed on a white "snake".I had twisted together three and folded them in half.I had twisted them together and had repeated two or three times. came this to create a marble effect.Then hand painted in jack pine trees (is almost everything that grows here) around on the cake.

I've added chocolate candy rock, to hide the edges of the pasteles.He used a bit of ice to keep them in place.

The Board of cake was covered with left on fondant.The top level is a mixture of chocolate I modified cake and had added choc.chips.Odio using mixtures, but I was asked to make, because that person does not want to pay for a cake decente.puse cream chocolate butter in three layers and cover the cake in Ganache.

I like this guy, so I asked a coconut in the bottom with a (his favorite) Coconut cream cake cake.This is my fourth cake, I don't know where this talent and inspiration comes from but I'm loving every minute.I have time alone, away from children in the kitchen (oh, maybe that's it!)I hope you like.

From the editor:

Hello Lucie,

His painting by hand is fabuloso.Gracias share how you did this beautiful cake.

I can't wait to see what you come to the next.

What is concerned,
Michelle (editor)

Click here to send comments.

Join in and write your own page! it's easy to make. how?
Simply click here to return to images of birthday cake
.

If you want to find something hastily? there is no problema.encontrar the answers you need here:

Google

If you have any questions about baking, mounting or decorate a cake, ask them here!

Never be short of an idea of the great cake at a time.

Subscribe to newsletter "Too nice A sector" and great insider tips, tricks and out-of-the box decorated cake ideas delivered to your Inbox.

If you like what cannot see you, share this site with your friends? there's always something new to bake here.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment